November 26, 2008

ISB submitted

What a relief!

I finally submitted my R2 application for ISB yesterday late-night, rather early morning today around 4.30 am!

The photograph was done, thanks to this post by ICBIBIC and then some usual last minute changes followed to the forms. Finally, I was frustrated and tired and sleepy. Woke my wife at about 3.30am to make her go through my form once more, for any last minute suggestions. Using the one suggestion she had, I finally hit the submit button. I didnt want to postpone it for today any more, have had enough of it already!

Now I am planning to apply to one or two more schools. I know I am pretty freakin late in making this choice, and especially the schools on my radar are ones you need to plan months in advance about what to write etc. I hope the time I have till first week of January should be sufficient to try my luck at 1/2 top names. Hope for the best.

As for now, I am officially in contention for a R2 ISB seat. Let see how that goes! EYE-YES-BEEE!!! :))

6 comments:

Prashant said...

ATB dude... Do well and keep the blogging fraternity's head up!

Good to hear that you took your wife's suggestions during your application process. I did the same - it always makes a great difference, doesn't it?

MBAlmighty said...

:) I couldnt agree more - especially knowing that there is a chance she reads my blog and comments!!! :)

Anonymous said...

:-)

The Teacher said...

All the Best for your apps dude. Esp for ISB. Hope to meet you there :)

MBAlmighty said...

Thanks Teacher! :) Hope so too!

Byrdryjw said...

All the Best for your apps dude. Esp for ISB. Hope to meet you there :)