November 23, 2008

ISB website down

Since yesterday, I am unable to access the ISB website, and hence even my online application form. We got an email, but it seemed to imply only the payment gateway will not be available due to server maintenance activity.

That's really unfair - all my plans of completing their form details over this weekend have been squashed!!! I dont think the site will be up and running by Monday morning. And with the R2 deadline so close, I may have to take off from work 1 day next week. Why the maintenance so close to the deadline?!?!?!?! :(

Is ISB trying to improve its virtual ranking??? We'll soon find out if they come up with a state-of-the-art website......

1 comment:

Prashant said...

Yea, I got that error too (I was about to request feedback). But by late evening yesterday it was up again - and I did submit my request.

Just checked right now while I am typing and it's down again...