October 30, 2008

AWA tool

MBA.com has come out with a new tool to help measure your hit-rate on the AWA. The great part is that it will give you your score for 2 essays, the way the official test essays would be checked. The not-so-good part however, is that it aint free. It costs about $30 for a set of 2 essays. Check it out at: http://www.mba.com/mba/Store/products/PreparefortheGMAT/GMATWrite.htm

In other news, looks like the waiting game continues for most Hyderabad ISB R1 candidates! Wow, I still havent submitted my application, but me too can feel the heat.

- MBAlmighty

2 comments:

Prashant said...

I found the Princeton Review to be the best guide for the AWA. An understanding of their template based approach, combined with an understanding of the samples in OG - the differences between the 3 - helped me get my 6.0 IMHO.

Anonymous said...

For newest news you have to visit web and on internet I found this site as a best web site for most up-to-date updates.


my site wieght loss