October 27, 2008

Of essays and holidays...

Some updates from my side.... the Zumba essay is finally done. It seems fine to me, but certainly doesnt seem "creative" - in fact the output I have produced seems kind of an obvious solution.

I read on Pagalguy i think, when someone claimed that there can be only 1 "creative" solution to this case, and he knows it! Am I too dumb, or does everyone else think that there is only 1 "creatove" solution to this?!?!?!

Anyways, drafts for the first 3 essays are ready, now awaiting my reviewers' comments. Once they arrive, i should be on my way to meet the 1-Dec deadline.

This week will be dedicated to the Cornell Essay# 3, by far the whackiest of the lot. If anyone has any tips, I am all ears! :)

You are the author for the book of Your Life Story. Please write the Table of Contents for the book. (400 word limit)
NOTE: Be creative. Approach this essay in any way you choose; there is no 'right' or 'wrong' response.

For now, I head back home, to aamchi mumbai, in an hour! Cant wait to get there!!! :)

Happy Diwali everyone........ and wish you most success in the coming year!

- MBAlmighty

2 comments:

Prashant said...

How can anyone who thinks that there can only be one creative solution to a problem consider him(her)self creative?!?

My Zumba essay to had nothing to do with creativity.. though the question says that the "creativity and practicality of your solution will be considered". I wrote what I would do in that situation; my line of thought being that I will be able to defend that so much better rather than something I had to struggle to think about..

MBAlmighty said...

I am glad that approach has got you an interview call. Yep, i thought for sometime and have penned down my approach..... and I feel it is more practical than creative. Hope for the best!