October 22, 2008

To Zumba and back...

Needless to say, I am exercising my grey cells on ISB Essay # 3. I am so jealous of all you folks who are done with the ISB R1 applications. It must be such a relief pressing that submit button!

Anyways, since I was so intrigued by this case, I did a little research about Zumba. Here you can take a free ride to Zumba and back.... may help if it comes up in your interviews! :)

Check out the map. Zumba is right at the bottom.



You can check out this blog for more details. Seems like it is a paradise for bird lovers!

BTW this part in his blog that struck me the most !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

"It should be noted that the area is being deforested quite rapidly and that the endemics will no doubt decrease in number and kind as their habitat is diminished."

The pictures look pretty. Hope to make a trip to Zumba some day! For now, back to the essay....

- MBAlmighty

No comments: